Viet Nam News
with executive chef Vũ Anh Đức from Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
This week, let’s savour a whole new aroma, marinated salmon from the Chef Đức.
Ingredients: serves 4
400g salmon fillet
20g salmon roe
3 pcs lime
40g sour cream
10g Đà Lạt flower
10g black pepper
5ml white wine
5ml olive oil
10g seafood mushroom
5g micro vegetables
- Clean salmon fillet under running water, use a clean cloth to absorb water on fillet’s surface.
- Mix sugar and salt with 2:1 ratio. Add pepper, white wine, grated lime rind and dill before pouring the mixture on the salmon’s surface. Wrap the fillet with food wrapping film and place in the fridge for 1 day.
- Take the salmon out, trim away the skin and cut a 0.5 to 0.7 cm thickness of fillet.
- Blend avocado with pepper, salt, lime juice and olive oil.
– Place a slice of salmon on the dish, top the salmon’s surface with sour cream, avocado sauce, salmon roe, caviar, dill, lime pulp and Đà Lạt flower.